Tuesday 17 March 2009

Torture


I sent myself to torture chamber today, walked out with a pair of bloody red eyes!!
I ordered some daily contact lens lately and got a called to collect it today.

Not that i'm vain, just that i've never tried contact lens in my life, so thought of giving it a shoot.
Having born a cina, genetically endowed with a pair of "sepet" eyes never bother me till just now. I spent close to half an hour trying to attach the tiny jelly to my eyeball. Apparently, the eyes too small and the plastic bowl seems too big.

The optician was all out to give directions and end up trying herself to poke, yet failed. And my eyes was peach red. So she called for help and her comments to her colleague was," eye too small la". Niama!

So a guy came, with 3 hands, which equal to 15 fingers to be exact, all stretching over my sepet eye, striving to squeeze....yeah, finally managed, but i was left tearing!!

Then the next session was to take it out. I felt like my eyeball was pinched out! What a torture!

Hmmm...now i'm left with 30 pairs of daily "torture", wondering when i felt like crying again!!

1 comment:

Lavee said...

i took 45 minutes to put it in the first time :P